Vivo Energy Mauritius Limited is looking for a Depot Engineering Intern who will be employed for a determinate period as per below.
1. 1-year Contract under Youth Employment Programme OR
2. 2-year contract under Tertiary Engineer Scheme (CRPE)
- Provide support to the depot engineering team
- Assist in all phases of project management for depot projects:
- Assist in planning and organisation all the maintenance work at various installations and depots in accordance with Group Standards and Procedures as well as best practices while ensuring that all records are properly kept.
- Supervise engineering team and contractors.
- Assist in monitoring yearly Maintenance and Operations budgets.
- Record and monitor HSSE KPIs (toolbox talk, potential incidents, etc).
- Record and monitor inventory of supplies, tools, equipment and fittings.
- Record and monitor overtime records for engineering team.
- Maintain stock of critical spares.
- Assist in preparation of estimates, drawings, tender and contract documents, and purchase orders.
- Follow up on Capex projects in accordance with plan, budget, quality and with due regard to HSSE.
- Follow up Capex commitment and spend status.
- Assist in the full implementation management system, complete all preventive and reactive maintenance as per plan, and ensure maintenance plan is up to date.
- Monitor all maintenance KPIs monthly.
- Liaise with contractors to ensure high quality work conducted as per HSSE standards.
- Carry out inspections and participate in audits as per Supply amp; Distribution HSSE plan.
- Raise purchase orders for Engineering amp; Maintenance works and supplies, and follow up on payment.
- Update the Engineering amp; Maintenance Manual with procedures concerning all maintenance activities carried out in depots.
- Follow up Work Permits and ensure compliance for all non-routine, engineering and maintenance works in the depots and Supply amp; Distribution installations.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Driver’s car license
- CRPE eligibility certificate.
- Ready to work odd hours
- High work ethics and values
- Quick learner