We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not justwhatwe build that makes us different. It'show.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Associate, Continuous Improvement at Checkout.com:
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to apply previous experience in crafting high-quality training amp; enablement content and knowledge management. It is key to the future scalability of our function and is vital in ensuring that our people are enabled to deliver their best work.
You will be responsible for crafting engaging enablement content for global operations colleagues., ensuring that enablement delivery specialists have all the collateral they need to deliver successful programmes. You will also be responsible for managing all operations content in the CKO LMS system, CKO wiki and full ownership of the operations team knowledge newsletter ABOUT YOU:
- Confirmed experience in creating learning content for global teams
- Able to decipher and collate information on a variety of sophisticated topics and create easy to digest and accessible content
- Strong communication, organisational, problem solving, and analytical skills. Ability to establish credibility and strong partnerships with colleagues in Operations to support training design
- Payments, FinTech or Finance background a strong advantage
- Expertise in knowledge management
- Experience with digital learning technology would be an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
What we stand for
- In conjunction with enablement delivery colleagues, create engaging learning content to support learning outcomes
- Create trainer manuals and how-to guides for enablement delivery teams
- Lead all learning content created for operations teams housed with the CKO LMS system ensuring that content is relevant and up to date
- Ensure that process documentation is reviewed regularly and is to date
- Lead access to learning systems for all colleagues across operations
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.#Aspire
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.#Excel
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.#Unite
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.Want to see us in action?Take a peek inside here.More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recentSeries C valuing us at $15 billion.We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.comis an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.