Vivo Energy is looking for a LPG Business Development Assistant (LPG BDA) to increase sales, profitability and penetration of LPG target segments.
- The role requires specific attention to innovations in the area of LPG and how these could be implemented/adapted to develop new applications that adds value to the customers and Vivo Energy.
- To ensure implementation and use of LPG Customer Value Propositions (CVP) and to develop marketing plans based on local needs and market intelligence.
- The LPG BDA is required to follow up from a business perspective on the implementation of new CVPs and supervise the implementation of business development projects. The role requires the incumbent to work very closely with the B2B, B2C and technical teams to support the overall LPG CVP of Vivo Energy.
- To segment and develop tailor made/specific CVPs for the customer based in a way to optimise our offer and deliver on our promises to customers
- To plan, coordinate and promote the sales of LPG in packed and bulk to existing and new customers.
- Work closely with other VE units (Finance, Customer Service, Engineering, Contractors etc.) to deliver the promised CVP as per the agreed terms. Meet HSSE objectives specifically targeted for the LPG business and actively support the business in
- Maintain and develop favorable relations with the all stakeholders in LPG related projects (consultants, engineering firms, contractors, authorities, distributors amongst other achieving the overall HSSE standards; personally demonstrate commitment and drive to deliver LPG projects in compliance with Group and local regulatory HSSE requirements and guidelines.
- Carry out training programs and safety dissemination campaigns with support of external stakeholders.
- To monitor the purchase and stock level and value of LPG fittings in close collaboration of the Engineering department with a view to maintain stock levels as low as reasonably possible without compromising business opportunities.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum a degree in Business Administration
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Commercial business environment
- Good customer relationship
- Direct / Indirect Sales and Marketing skills
- Safety and Health / Risk Management skills
- personal leadership skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills