The job incumbent will have to ensure the day-to-day operations of one of our Galaxy retail shop. He/She will need to manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure that sales targets are exceeded. He / She will also take full responsibility of the showroom stocks and assets.
Be responsible for the overall showroom operations with a view to achieve financial and non-financial objectives by focusing on the following functions:
- Sales management ensure that the revenue target of your showroom is exceeded
- Stock management monitor stock level and quality of stock in each showroom
- Customer service management ensure our customers have an enjoyable experience in the showroom and the highest levels of customer service are given at all times.
- Expense management monitor and minimize retail expenses
- Merchandising management ensure that showroom is visually merchandised to set standard.
- Facilities management ensure all retail facilities are health and safety compliant
- BSc Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a retail management role especially in the sales of IT and mobile equipment including notebooks, printers, IT consumables, tablets amp; cellular phones.
- Understand the high importance of customer service
- Experience in an ERP system will be an advantage.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Health and Pension Schemes
- 24hr Personal Accident Cover
- Staff Happiness Programs
- Company Doctor
- Staff Discount