Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Analyst I, PayOuts Onboarding
As mentioned in job details
Jan 6, 2022
Feb 6, 2022
We're Checkout.comCheckout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Patreon, Binance, SHEIN, Grab, Henkel, Wise, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Analyst I, Underwriting at Checkout.com:
Payout products are quickly gaining momentum and the MRU Underwriting team needs a dedicated Analyst to process Pay to Card and Pay to Bank applications. The selected candidate will be responsible for ascertaining compliance with Card Schemes and internal requirements and rules.
As an Underwriting Analyst you'll perform tailored risk assessment on new applications and submit them to the Card Schemes. You'll have the opportunity to learn VISA and MasterCard rules and will need to stay ahead of any changes to them.
This role offers a unique exposure to our core business areas collaborating closely with both key internal players (Business Development, Sales, Legal teams and Top Management) and collaborate with some of our high value merchants and partners.About You:
What you'll be doing:
- Obsessed with slick processes, always aiming for simplicity and efficiency.
- Good knowledge of payment processing industry; working experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Strong collaborator, communicator with the ability to influence partners across organisations.
- Ability to approach problems in a qualitative manner, always working to find a solution.
- Good understanding of AML, Due Diligence and Risk Management is key as well as being able to quickly identify risks. Having tried working experience in the AML/KYC field would be an advantage.
- Readiness to work with lively schedules and tight deadlines.
- Degree educated and/or equivalent.
- Very well organised and capable to rigorously follow an established process while providing suggestions for enhancements/ improvements of those processes.
- Eager to learn new processes and ability to rapidly understand sophisticated documentations.
- Be flexible and possessing the capacity to quickly adapt to change.
- Knowledge of Pay to Card and Pay to Bank products is not required but will constitute a definite advantage.
#LI-SK1What we stand for
- Perform risk assessments on regulatory, Card Schemes compliance related to the Pay to Card product (Visa Direct and Money Send).
- Work on Pay to Bank applications.
- Collaborate with Commercial team and external partners to collect required documents/information.
- Submit applications to the Card Schemes and maintain a proper follow up.
- Keep track of applications and always maintain internal trackers up to date.
- Work with Commercial team and other partners to complete merchant change requests related to Pay to Card/ Pay to Bank.
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
#AspireWe supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
#ExcelWe don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
#UniteWe're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.comWe empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recentSeries C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunitiesCheckout.comis an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates