Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Associate, Customer Success
As mentioned in job details
Jan 6, 2022
Feb 6, 2022
We're Checkout.comCheckout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Patreon, Binance, SHEIN, Grab, Henkel, Wise, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Customer Success Associate at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Customer Success Associate to work as part of an account team to look after our Tier 1 customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful FinTech companies at a turning point of its global expansion.
You will be supporting the Senior Customer Success Manager and the wider Customer Success team to handle strategic customers and act as one of the main points of contact for day-to-day queries, provide data-driven insights and collaborate on many team projects.
You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand by helping the account team with QBRs, road mapping, and data analysis.
The key for success here will be the ability to utilize our business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve win-win scenarios and promote the company value proposition.
The ideal incumbent is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to shaping its future, this is a great opportunity.About You
What you will be doing
- Creative, out of box thinking with Payments background ideal but not necessary
- Good with data analysis and market research with Looker experience an added advantage.
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Customer-oriented and able to establish robust relationships with the assigned customer base
- Dynamic approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to manage multiple opportunities concurrently
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation techniques
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent in English
What we stand for
- Manage operational processes including sales support/Deal Desk process, amendment, and follow-ups
- Ensure compliance including risk, scheme compliance, onboarding, legal issues and etc.
- Collaborate with various teams including Sales, Legal, Integration, and Support to ensure first-class merchant experience
- Manage engineering-related matters including internal follow-ups, incident reports, and sharing with merchants.
- Manage process enhancement internally with various operational functions including Risk Support Compliance, Legal and etc
- Follow up on monthly invoices and balances required by Mainland merchants
- Track monthly/quarterly rebates and reimbursements with Operations and Finance.
- Generate general Looker data report
- Manage merchant-facing reporting, business review presentations, and CSM-level report template designs for our Global CSM team.
- Sharing insights and feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product, and marketing information
- Building high touch, consultative and strong relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Manage critical transaction testing
- Tracking merchant project deliverables and ensure merchant activities are updated
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
#AspireWe supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
#ExcelWe don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
#UniteWe're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.comWe empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recentSeries C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunitiesCheckout.comis an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates