Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
As mentioned in job details
Oct 19, 2022
Nov 19, 2022
Checkout.comis one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Patreon, Binance, SHEIN, Grab, Henkel, Wise, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Billing Analyst at Checkout.com:
We're actively looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Billing Analysts to join our fast growing Finance team in Mauritius!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced global company and take part in our little revolution.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage tight deadlines. You'll be highly numerate, have strong Excel skills, and be at ease working with large and intricate data sets.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manual preparation of invoices in Excel for multiple entities across multiple currencies
- Quality checking and dispatch of prepared invoices via mail merge
- Raising of invoices within Workday Financials
- Maintenance of AR ledgers and associated credit control
- Invoice matching payments to Invoices in Workday
- Calculation of accruals and submission to Revenue team
- Preparation of partner commissions calculations and reporting
- Raising of Purchase Orders to support payment of the Commissions
- Assisting with monthly revenue and cost of sales reporting to facilitate timely, accurate and relevant management decisions and meet reporting standards and requirements
- Workflow management dealing with billing queries and requests through Freshdesk ticketing system
- Working with the BI team to enhance and develop internal reporting and revenue analysis
- Support the Billing Manager in developing the wider control environment surrounding Billing and revenue reporting
- Work with the Payments and Reconciliation teams to get monthly/annual information for reporting purposes
- 1+ years of working experience
- Partly qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience within Billing Operations
- Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills and ability to work through problems logically
- Worked in an accounts receivable team or part of the billing department
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (required). Experienced in handling large datasets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work towards timelines on multiple projects in a fast paced work environment
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway! We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
#AspireWe supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
#ExcelWe don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
#UniteWe're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.comOur technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.comlaunched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. Todate, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with ourSeries D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates